Carpet Cleaning | Denver – The Front Range
No one protects your carpet investment, or cleans more thoroughly than Superior Floor Care’s truck mounted hot water extraction system. Steam cleaning extraction is the recommended method of most carpet manufacturers, including the largest manufacturer of carpet – Shaw Industries.
Our Cleaning Solution
The cleaning solution used by Superior Floor Care was formulated by us and contains no soaps, detergents, emulsifiers or harsh chemicals. It has been tested and proven to be environmentally friendly, and safe for child and pets. The result of not using soaps, detergents or emulsifiers is that no residue is left in the carpet to attract dirt, dust, or grime, causing your carpet to stay clean longer.
Our Cleaning Process
We start the cleaning process by pre-treating any problem areas with Superior Floor Care’s exclusive cleaning solution. We go over all the carpet with our rotary jet extractor, giving the carpet a thorough scrubbing. This machine weighs about 70 pounds so it extracts more water out of the carpet compared to the traditional wand extractors used by other companies.
Silver Package: Manufacturers Recommended Cleaning Process
- Two-step cleaning system (Cleans more thoroughly and leaves no dirt attracting residue behind)
Step 1: pre-scrub (as needed) with Superior cleaning solution
Step 2: rinse carpeting
- 200+ degree water temp
- Clean edges and baseboards by hand
- Rotary Jet Extractor (Scrubs carpet and cleans fibers from every direction)
- Rinses soil, pollutants and all pre-existing soap out of carpeting
- Treat all spots with appropriate spotting agent and re-extract carpeting as needed to avoid residue.
- Block and Tab furniture that was moved to prevent staining.
- Groom and set up carpet pile
Gold Package: Apply Fabric Protection (3M Scotchguard)
- Extends Life of Fiber
- Makes Cleaning Easier
- Helps Prevent Staining
Platinum Package: Furniture Moving
- Breakables to be removed by client
- Pianos, file cabinets, bookshelves, etc., excluded