DESIGNING WITH IT This issue’s Designing With It feature showcases Pools, Patios and Outdoor Spaces presenting several stunning examples from a variety of designers that will inspire you.
- Tips for remodeling (yes, remodeling!) that pool that just isn’t doing it for you anymore.
- An informative overview of the materials available for creating your patio and their pros and cons.
CASE STUDIES get a glimpse into stone restoration projects...
- See how a stained and mildewed pool surround and patio get whipped back into shape
- Take a peek into the renewal of an 1800s ranch house once owned by a famous Texas Ranger
- Read and watch a video about the dramatic difference achieved in this historic stone restoration of St. Paul’s Cathedral just in time for its Centennial Celebration.
DID YOU KNOW? Natural stone plays such a significant role in so many important monuments and buildings. Every issue features a topic presenting fascinating and little known facts about one of them. In this issue:
On the greener side...
Learn about sustainability in stone restoration and maintenance as well as the elements of First Green Bank’s construction that make it the second privately constructed building in Florida to be LEED Platinum Certified – the highest certification possible.
KID'S PAGE For kids and their parents (and kids-at-heart) you'll have fun and learn while doing this do-it-yourself-at home experiment demonstrating what an egg and a marble floor have in common.
We won’t be bugging you, selling your contact info, or otherwise making you regret signing up. We will send you notifications of special offers along with your subscription to Stone Advisory Magazine. (You’ll love it. We promise!)